Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Historical Project

For  months I've been researching Barnsdall's past and how it rose from the prairie into a town. Along with it I looked into the history of the Osage Indians. Since I couldn't relate the story without mentioning the other, they go hand in hand with what I am trying to portray. So it's a story from the beginning of where the Osage originate from and the land that was held by different nations and people. I plan on posting the story this week when I gather all the photos and place them through the timeline I've set up. Instead of going into specifics on each and ever person or place, I have tried to stay to the basic facts otherwise the story would be so long it would become boring to most. As for myself, I've read, looked over, studied and learned things that I didn't know before of how we became the town of Barnsdall.

No comments:

Post a Comment